This is a work in progress
to compile as comprehensive as possible a listing numbers and titles of individual
stereographs of Arizona By H. A. Hackett made ca 1900. If you have examples
that are not on this list, or valiant titles for any of the numbers or captions
I would appreciate hearing from you. Ideally I would like to obtain either
a xerox copy or scan for my files as well. Thanks in advance for your time
Please feel free to use this information but please credit this source and reproduce only with full credit information.
2120 S. Las Palmas
Mesa, Arizona 85202
©Jeremy Rowe 2008
Hackett, Flagstaff, Arizona
SERIES: Published by H.A. Hackett, Flagstaff, Arizona
DATE: (ca 1900)
MOUNT COLOR: buff curved mount
SUBJECT: Scenes in and around the Flagstaff area
2. The Lodge, Lowell Observatory, Flagstaff, Ariz.
5. Observatory Hill, near Flagstaff, Ariz.
17. On the road to Fisher's Tank
19. Road to Lowell Observatory, Flagstaff, Ariz.
21. Cliff Dwelling, Walnut Canyon, near Flagstaff, Ariz.
31. Walnut Canyon near Fisher's Tanks.
36. Winter in the Pines, Flagstaff, Ariz.
38. Hanging Rock, Walnut Canyon, near Flagstaff, Ariz.
54. Prehistoric fortifications on the "Island", Walnut Canyon
55. Fort Valley and San Francisco Peaks, Flagstaff, Ariz.
55. (alt) Forester's Cabin, Walnut Canyon, near Flagstaff, Ariz.
59. The "Island", Walnut Canyon, near Flagstaff, Ariz.
62. Looking back from the "Saddle", Walnut Canyon, Flagstaff, Ariz.
79. At the edge of the Lava, Sunset Mountains, Flagstaff, Ariz.
81. In the Lava beds, Sunset Mountain, near Flagstaff, Ariz.
83. The Devils Ditch, Sunset Mountain, near Flagstaff, Ariz.
104. Yards of the Arizona Lumber and Timber Co., Flagstaff, Ariz.
[?] (scenic near Flagstaff)
At the Lava Beds - an old vent. In Walnut Canyon
Lava beds, Sunset Mountain.
Looking northeast across Sunset. Top of Eldon Mountain.